This programme is designed exclusively for Academic Institutions across India for the benefit of students who are undergoing under graduate / graduate programmes in engineering domains. In this programme, the academic staff of each institute will be trained by CDAC on emerging areas of ICT and courses will be designed to suite the need of employability of students. The academic faculty will be trainer for these courses which are designed by CDAC Thiruvananthapuram (T). CDAC(T) will conduct the examination, certificate will be issued in collaboration with participating institution and CDAC.
1. Applications will be invited through press release across India for CAAT programme
2. The applicant should pay Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) Plus GST as Inspection Fee for the CAAT Centre and also the travel and accommodation charges
3. Registration is for ONE year.
4. One-time registration fee of Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh and Fifty Thousand only) plus GST is charged for CAAT Programme.
5. Renewal fee for the CAAT Programme is Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only) plus GST.
6. The selected CAAT Centre should sign a detailed MOU with CDAC(T)which details the roles and responsibilities of CAAT and CDAC.
1. CAAT is viewed as CDAC Education Partner and hence should maintain the highest possible standards in the conduct of the courses and the usage of the course materials consistent with the reputation of C-DAC.
2. Excellent quality is the most important factor in the success of the scheme. ‘CAAT’ will follow quality control norms prescribed by C-DAC(T) from time to time.
3. CAAT is envisaged to operate within a well-designed and equipped state-of-the-art training facility.
4. CDAC(T) will Provide syllabus, curriculum for courses to be run. A master copy of course materials/ppt for few courses will be provided by CDAC(T)
5. The final examination of the course will be conducted by CDAC(T) and will issue Certificate in the name of CDAC and Institute for each course.
6. The trained faculty for each course is to be appointed by CAAT Centre with approval from CDAC(T). The faculty may have to undergo CDAC Training in each domain. CDAC can train the faculty in each domain and certify them as CDAC Certified Trainer. Training and Certification charges will apply.
7. There should be at least ONE CDAC Certified Instructor
8. CAAT Centre registration is for only one Centre. CAAT Centre is not authorized to start any other centre as CDAC CAAT Centre.
9. CAAT Centre should not function as Accredited Training Centre of any other agency.
10. The Course materials will be provided by CDAC(T) and CAAT Centre shall not use or mix the C-DAC(T) course material with any other party’s material in any of its courses or programmes.
11. The signboards to be displayed at the premises shall be as specified by C-DAC(T).
12. The ‘CDAC CAAT’ shall not deviate from the prescribed syllabus / curriculum prescribed by C-DAC(T) nor conduct any external course / distance education programme without getting prior clearance from C-DAC(T).
13. The size of the classroom provided for running courses by CDAC CAAT should be adequate to accommodate at least 20 students and 20 computers with projection system for each course. There should be a seminar hall for conducting invited lectures.
14. The approval of the Centre will be based on the inspection by CDAC(T). The inspection charges, travel and accommodation will be charged from the applicant.
15. The financial model will be based on 20% of the course fee plus applicable taxes for each student to CDAC (T) and 80% of the course fee to CDAC CAAT.